The Sullair MPB-90A Paving Breaker is designed for general demolition of sidewalks, driveways, foundations, boulders and roads. Designed for minimal air consumption with no additional lubrication requirements, the Sullair MPB-90A has virtually eliminated most high-wear parts from its design -- such as the multi-part tappet system, side rods and springs found in conventional breakers. The sleek one-piece housing design with direct impact piston enables the MPB-90A to break through reinforced concrete and asphalt with smoother operation. Fully backed by Sullair 2-Year Factory Warranty.
- Delivers up to 1,380 BPM
- Accepts 1 1/4in. x 6in. bits
- Variable speed throttle enables improved control of impact
- Requires 62 CFM at minimum of 100 PSI for maximum power and efficiency
- Quieter, as piston impacts directly on steel shank instead of tapper, reducing noise and kickback, allowing for less operator fatigue
- One-piece, non-protrusive housing features a leakproof air cushion that forms at the end of the piston stroke and stops the piston from direct impact when the tool is not in operation
- Minimal lubrication required