Stanley’s SPL31 Series Hydraulic Spike Puller provides the ultimate in spike removal for all railroad maintenance jobs. The automatic dual-stage valve greatly reduces spike kick-back to the operator. Spike extraction can be accomplished from any position making spike pulling simple and effortless.
- Industry-leading pulling force of 16,647 lbs
- Lightest spike puller on the market, only 31 lbs
- Automatic pull cycle reduces kickback and ease of use
- Redesigned handle provides a comfortable grip and alignment for the operator
- New side carry handle simplifies transport
- New seal design extends life and service intervals
- Redesigned lower chute decreased weight