- Rugged, lightweight and powerful construction of the BR45125S Anti-Vibration handle breaker is ideal for use in the 35 - 65 pound class
- Designed for light to medium duty operation, they excel at curb and sidewalk demolition, asphalt cutting, and are popular for ground rod driving with electric utilities
- The Stanley Easi-Ride™ foot, offered on the BR45 absorbs and controls tool-bit bounce, greatly reducing operator fatigue
- Feathering on/off valve allows the operator to control the output energy of the tool through the full range from 0 to 1525 blows per minute, making startup and initial tool placement easy
- Diaphragm type accumulator design provides for ease of maintenance and extended service life of the tool. All models operate at a maximum back pressure of 250 psi (17 bar) on open center systems
- Tool Weight: 51 LBS.