The new reference in rail cutting, the lightweight railsaw MTZ, comes
from a partnership between Geismar and Stihl. It includes several new
technologies and patents :
- Exceptional cutting performances
- One of the shortest cutting time of the market ; And accuracy that comply with the most severe standards for highspeed railway lines.
- An exceptional comfort :
- With a patented Comfort CushionTM system that gets rid of the rail cutting vibrations ;
- A reduced sound level thanks to a new muffler;
- And a reduced weight that makes it one of the lightest machine of the market.
- Important savings for the user :
- Extended lifespan of the disc (up to 20%) ;
- A patented air filter system with a cyclonic pre-filtration demanding twice less maintenance than most railsaws.